Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing someone trustworthy is checking on your place. Owning a home in the Colorado High Country can present a unique set of circumstances when it comes to maintaining your property. The heavy snowfall, freeze-thaw cycle, remoteness, reduced access to services (when compared to a big city), the possibility of burst pipes or storm damage, and many other factors can weigh heavily on an owner's mind and pocket book. Let us take care of these concerns by monitoring your home; we'll keep an eye on things and notify you of any issues we discover the moment we find them.
We live here and have all the equipment to perform much of the outdoor maintenance that you probably don't want to do when you come up for a relaxing visit. CaveBuug offers several different care packages depending on how much TLC you'd like your home to receive. All packages are billed monthly and include a minimum of 3 visits to your home per month.
mt. bross package
- Exterior security/property/squatter check (windows, doors, crawlspace access, felled trees, etc.)
- Propane level check (if applicable)
- Online documentation & photo journal for check-ins and updates regarding the property
- Interior check
pikes peak package
- Includes all Mt. Bross features
- Snow removal for deck(s) and pathways when we receive 4" or more.
- Roof raking (to reduce ice dams)
- Additional home visits after high winds, significant snowfall, and acts of God
Mount princeton package
- Includes all Mt. Bross and Pikes Peak features
- Arrival preparations (lights and heat turned on, wood stacked on deck, etc.)
- Summertime tree removal/thinning and brush & slash clearing
- Check the hot tub temperature and chemical levels (if applicable)
- Additional home checks upon e-mail or phone request
- Oversee in-home maintenance or cleaning appointments